Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hanging in KC

Today's the last day of the Plaza Art Fair in Kansas City, Missouri. Sales have been just so-so, but I'm having a great time with my friend Eric Nichols and some new friends in nearby booths including John Forney and his friend Veronica and Sam Spiczka (pronounced, I believe, Spitz-ka). There was a bit of a debacle last night as random booths started going dark for no apparent reason. My guess is too much draw from individual vendors (I think John was trying to power four 200-watt bulbs-ha!) but they eventually resolved the situation.

Went out to Stretch Rumaner's bar Grinders afterwards for a late night snack.

Fun tip I learned from some guy today: powdered coffee creamer goes up like napalm when sprinkled over a fire pit. Not dumped, just sprinkled. Fun tip for Halloween.

No comments: